Sidharth and Kiara updates-new page 14 Ganpati- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

148

Views

6.1k

Users

13

Likes

105

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 7 days ago

Sidharth Malhotra promoting vvan video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddir8fVzK8P/?stkn=dDZ6bGxzcTd2OTAy

Edited by priya185 - 7 days ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 7 days ago

Sidharth Malhotra new photo Vvan promotion

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddi-6ypTICi/?stkn=c2d6dXV3MWVrN3Bv

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Dirdam


Salman hinted Saraayah right? I think he did it again.


He hinted about their wedding. I don't think he hinted about Saraayah. Not that I know anyway.


IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago


Anyone know who these people are? I think this was on Thursday because Sid was wearing the same shirt for Vvaan screening.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdtXHu5MYnn/




Dirdam thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly


Anyone know who these people are? I think this was on Thursday because Sid was wearing the same shirt for Vvaan screening.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdtXHu5MYnn/





Maybe some friends..I just want Vvaan to be a hit so Sid can celebrate it with the Baby he deserves it also He has been through so much this year with the deaths of his dad and his Grandma so I hope they can soon celebrate something good together this year.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 26 days ago

Is Kiara Advani finished?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060

https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 1 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20

https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".