Drupad and Guru Dronacharya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Drupad and Guru Dronacharya
Mysteriegirl u are top notch player in this round.Well played
How many questions still left? My daughter is about to wake up.. 
Correct answer: +50 points (answer considered as characters identified from left to right)
Last two questions left...will post one by one.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
How many questions still left? My daughter is about to wake up..
Last 2
One question...can we edit the ans without changing the ans itself?
Like here the order n stuff?
Question 11) Whenever There Is A Decline In Righteousness And An Increase In Sinfulness, O Arjun, At That Time I Manifest Myself On Earth.
Identify this Geeta Shloka. (You need to quote the exact lines to get full points)
Don't answer now until I say "Answer now" in next post.
I recommend not to do... because the first one I found right, I will give her points.Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
One question...can we edit the ans without changing the ans itself?
Like here the order n stuff?
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Question 11) Whenever There Is A Decline In Righteousness And An Increase In Sinfulness, O Arjun, At That Time I Manifest Myself On Earth.
Identify this Geeta Shloka. (You need to quote the exact lines to get full points)Don't answer now until I say "Answer now" in next post.
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
148