King Virat
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
King Virat
Nah... incorrect answer.
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Nah... incorrect answer.
Dhrishtadyumna
Question 4) I belonged to the Yadava household and became connected to the Kuru dynasty through marriage. My son inherited his father's skill with weapons, but his life ended before he could inherit his father's experience. Who am I?
Subhadra
Nah ..wrong answer.
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Question 4) I belonged to the Yadava household and became connected to the Kuru dynasty through marriage. My son inherited his father's skill with weapons, but his life ended before he could inherit his father's experience. Who am I?
Subhadra
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Question 2) 👑 🧑🤝🧑 ⚔️ 🔥 👧
Dhrishtadyumna
Subhadra
SUBHADRAOriginally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Question 4) I belonged to the Yadava household and became connected to the Kuru dynasty through marriage. My son inherited his father's skill with weapons, but his life ended before he could inherit his father's experience. Who am I?
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
148