Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
She is hungry n sleepy at the same time n wants to stay in my arms
n I M like sab ek saathb kahaan se karu main
That's true
But I am sure you will manage somehow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
She is hungry n sleepy at the same time n wants to stay in my arms
n I M like sab ek saathb kahaan se karu main
That's true
But I am sure you will manage somehow
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Okay chill...take your time..I will start at 11.30 PM instead.
Dw start now she got her burpy she will not sleep as git hiccups I will be hanging around with her in my arms
I will be here at 1.15
Oh Darshi...I totally understand your situation...my 1+ y/o nephew does the same only.Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I have a 3 y o boy who went out with grandparents n dad N a 4 month old daughter
otherwise a good girl but today she is testing my patience
Okay all ..shall I start now? All are ready?
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Okay all ..shall I start now? All are ready?
Yes
Yes ready
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Okay all ..shall I start now? All are ready?
Ready
yeah handling toddlers is hell of a task itself.Salute to u to be a part of IF as well.🫡Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
4 months old she is being all natkhat today my kanha went put for a ride n m like beta so ja bahut kaam pade hai have to do dishes make lunch for myself n clean
All the best to u .👍The round is about to start.
Question 1) From barren ground rose a city of wonder,
Where walls could deceive and waters seemed to wander.
A gift became a kingdom, bright and grand-
What city did the five brothers call their land?
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
148