Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
I better quit from the next slot
hahah same 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
I better quit from the next slot
hahah same 

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
I better quit from the next slot
Same haal guys question padhte time 2 and aajate
Noooo
Correct answer (Vichitravirya): +50 points.Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Vchitravirya (or Chitrangada)
I am just increasing my posts...
are 2 answers allowedOriginally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Correct answer (Vichitravirya): +50 points.
You are doing great Shreyyyy
congratulations 
Kindly give us some points for participation as well.
No not allowed...but still I feel both answers are right someway.Originally posted by: priya185
are 2 answers allowed
consolation prizeOriginally posted by: Pixiepixel11
Kindly give us some points for participation as well.

Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
Jab baat ho Mahabharat ki, toh seekhne ka safar kabhi khatam nahi hota...📖✨ This Janmashtami, get ready to enter a Pathshala where knowledge...
80