Question 8) I was born a Brahmin but became feared as a warrior. My greatest mark on the Mahabharata was not made on the battlefield of Kurukshetra. My curse became crucial at a decisive moment in his life. Who am I?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Question 8) I was born a Brahmin but became feared as a warrior. My greatest mark on the Mahabharata was not made on the battlefield of Kurukshetra. My curse became crucial at a decisive moment in his life. Who am I?
Parshurama
parashurama who gave the curse to karna
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Question 8) I was born a Brahmin but became feared as a warrior. My greatest mark on the Mahabharata was not made on the battlefield of Kurukshetra. My curse became crucial at a decisive moment in his life. Who am I?
Parshuram
Parashurama
Parashurama
Parashurama
Correct answer: +50 points.Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Parshurama
lol I forgot to see the first part 



Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 26.9.2026 (Saturday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 11 PM - 12 AM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 11 PM-12 AM...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
Jab baat ho Mahabharat ki, toh seekhne ka safar kabhi khatam nahi hota...📖✨ This Janmashtami, get ready to enter a Pathshala where knowledge...
80