Created

Last reply

Replies

39

Views

1.1k

Users

11

Likes

64

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago
#31

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

silvy, how is the show? looks theek thaak but since on zee tv, no expectations as usual...mishkat, eijaz,manasi are doing good in their roles

MJ No Expectations Because Its Zee Tv I Had It How Vrinda Gets Kidnapped Her Marriage To Sanjay Is A Big Mess He Doesn't Love Her Only Married Her To Save Her Life From A Goon At Her Village Her Grandmother Begs Sanjay To Marry Her Granddaughter Which He Agrees

Because His Her Prince Charming

He Loves His Girlfriend Swati Who's A Doctor


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Hi_Re_Dil_Mein

Read This

Edited by SilverBell - 8 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 days ago
#32

Originally posted by: SilverBell

MJ No Expectations Because Its Zee Tv I Had It How Vrinda Gets Kidnapped Her Marriage To Sanjay Is A Big Mess He Doesn't Love Her Only Married Her To Save Her Life From A Goon At Her Village Her Grandmother Begs Sanjay To Marry Her Granddaughter Which He Agrees

Because His Her Prince Charming

He Loves His Girlfriend Swati Who's A Doctor


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Hi_Re_Dil_Mein

Read This

looks like coerced forced marriage trope of love story and yeah since on zee, obviously no expectations
SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago
#33

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

looks like coerced forced marriage trope of love story and yeah since on zee, obviously no expectations

Exactly

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago
#34

I used to watch it a month ago. Frankly speaking Sanjay-Vrinda marriage should be declared void and I have no sympathy for Vrinda. The moment she came to know Sanjay loves someone else she ran away from him and whenever they would meet she would keep running away. She never let him talk, never let him find a solution. Running away from your husband because you don't want to come between him and his lover and yet keep putting sindoor and mangalsutra in his name sounds weird and hypocritical.

Now she came to know Sanjay is Swati's fiancee and now she will act all mahaan and pretend like she sacrificed Sanjay for Swati's happiness but the fact is Sanjay was never hers. Their marriage has no meaning no validity. Maybe if had let Sanjay have a conversation with her they could have filed for divorce and that would have been his real azaadi from their marriage.

I am liking Swati's character so far. She's very matured, sensible and practical but I know they will make her a vamp to show Vrinda's mahaanta. Already they're slowly butchering Sanjay's characterization for her mahaanta only.

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago
#35

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I used to watch it a month ago. Frankly speaking Sanjay-Vrinda marriage should be declared void and I have no sympathy for Vrinda. The moment she came to know Sanjay loves someone else she ran away from him and whenever they would meet she would keep running away. She never let him talk, never let him find a solution. Running away from your husband because you don't want to come between him and his lover and yet keep putting sindoor and mangalsutra in his name sounds weird and hypocritical.

Now she came to know Sanjay is Swati's fiancee and now she will act all mahaan and pretend like she sacrificed Sanjay for Swati's happiness but the fact is Sanjay was never hers. Their marriage has no meaning no validity. Maybe if had let Sanjay have a conversation with her they could have filed for divorce and that would have been his real azaadi from their marriage.

I am liking Swati's character so far. She's very matured, sensible and practical but I know they will make her a vamp to show Vrinda's mahaanta. Already they're slowly butchering Sanjay's characterization for her mahaanta only.

Yeah I Agree With You Completely Swati Is Good For Sanjay Not Vrinda They Marriage Has No Meaning I Dropped This Show Not Interested

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago
#36

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Yeah I Agree With You Completely Swati Is Good For Sanjay Not Vrinda They Marriage Has No Meaning I Dropped This Show Not Interested

Swati is an interesting character. I love her. However they're surely gonna butcher her characterization to glorify Vrinda.

These days PL's roles are more interesting and fun than FL's roles.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#37

In the original version swati remained positive and sanju swati were the end game.


Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I used to watch it a month ago. Frankly speaking Sanjay-Vrinda marriage should be declared void and I have no sympathy for Vrinda. The moment she came to know Sanjay loves someone else she ran away from him and whenever they would meet she would keep running away. She never let him talk, never let him find a solution. Running away from your husband because you don't want to come between him and his lover and yet keep putting sindoor and mangalsutra in his name sounds weird and hypocritical.

Now she came to know Sanjay is Swati's fiancee and now she will act all mahaan and pretend like she sacrificed Sanjay for Swati's happiness but the fact is Sanjay was never hers. Their marriage has no meaning no validity. Maybe if had let Sanjay have a conversation with her they could have filed for divorce and that would have been his real azaadi from their marriage.

I am liking Swati's character so far. She's very matured, sensible and practical but I know they will make her a vamp to show Vrinda's mahaanta. Already they're slowly butchering Sanjay's characterization for her mahaanta only.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 hours ago
#38

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I used to watch it a month ago. Frankly speaking Sanjay-Vrinda marriage should be declared void and I have no sympathy for Vrinda. The moment she came to know Sanjay loves someone else she ran away from him and whenever they would meet she would keep running away. She never let him talk, never let him find a solution. Running away from your husband because you don't want to come between him and his lover and yet keep putting sindoor and mangalsutra in his name sounds weird and hypocritical.

Now she came to know Sanjay is Swati's fiancee and now she will act all mahaan and pretend like she sacrificed Sanjay for Swati's happiness but the fact is Sanjay was never hers. Their marriage has no meaning no validity. Maybe if had let Sanjay have a conversation with her they could have filed for divorce and that would have been his real azaadi from their marriage.

I am liking Swati's character so far. She's very matured, sensible and practical but I know they will make her a vamp to show Vrinda's mahaanta. Already they're slowly butchering Sanjay's characterization for her mahaanta only.

the plotline just felt like nothing much going hence i dropped it..swati's character is nice but overall storyline is nothing new
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago
#39

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

In the original version swati remained positive and sanju swati were the end game.


Really? Sanju Swati were the endgame? I wonder what they'll show in the Hindi version.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago
#40

Yes. In the original version they brought another guy for Vrinda.


Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Really? Sanju Swati were the endgame? I wonder what they'll show in the Hindi version.

Related Topics

Hindi TV Shows thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 months ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2043364901180293199

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2043364901180293199
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".