Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that guy is a piece of trash. Ppl who really like him need to re evaluate their choices. He talks and thinks absolute garbage.Originally posted by: nymeria5
I don't mind Yung but he becomes pretty unbearable during arguments, I really really struggle to understand him when he becomes all hyper.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://x.com/Itsmesonu_/status/2103056154217840977
Are these people dimwit or what?? He was clearly joking. Woh toh khud ko Batman bhi bulata hai.
QT ko Rangu thanks bolneka..due to his comments...ab yeh sab bhi BB dekhne lage Hain..ki patha nahi Qazi kab kya bol de
Jo log last season abhishek and ashnoor ko bolte the unko bhi Abhishek ashnoor in sab se saint lagenge in terms of loyalty(I never called them out for loyalty though)Originally posted by: infinity101
Maqua ke log Qazi ka mazak uda re hain kya diss task ke baad? The audacity. They are only relevant and visible because of him. They need him, he doesn't need them
Bunch of snakes
. I mean GK and they had differences but made it clear as well but they had a genuine bond and that's why there bond is still the same outside bb. But look at these snakes. Samne kuch aur peeche kuch
Cookraa, kispe panauti daalu? Kanika ka soch rahi thi, but aajkal she is boring. 
I miss Shilpa mata :(
I hope Qazi distances himself from themOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
Jo log last season abhishek and ashnoor ko bolte the unko bhi Abhishek ashnoor in sab se saint lagenge in terms of loyalty(I never called them out for loyalty though)
. I mean GK and they had differences but made it clear as well but they had a genuine bond and that's why there bond is still the same outside bb. But look at these snakes. Samne kuch aur peeche kuch
They all are just clout chasers if they think qazi's reaction on riti's filth was drama and overreactionOriginally posted by: infinity101
I hope Qazi distances himself from them

Originally posted by: BombayChic
its freaking hard to take Yung seriously with that lingo and accent and mindset. FO loser
Fake Lingo and accent.
He can speak as normal as anyone else. Such a liar.
Let me see if this will be exposed.
This season for a change I won't be called pre show fan of an actor but pre show fan of a singer

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
669