Originally posted by: beanstalk04
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbqXDTCvUxE/
Yeh dekho sab couple ki band baja di
Sirf heroine aur uska beta bache ga.
Yeh toh india daily soap se inspired hai pura
What the heck is wrong with makers.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: beanstalk04
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbqXDTCvUxE/
Yeh dekho sab couple ki band baja di
Sirf heroine aur uska beta bache ga.
Yeh toh india daily soap se inspired hai pura
What the heck is wrong with makers.
While watching Best Thing, I kept complaining that everything was just too perfect and a bit boring.
Looks like the Overdo makers took those comments way too seriously.
They gave the audience so much trauma that everyone ended up in shock... including me
I dont know what you will do palak..because of you im stuck in arafta slump..find me some dramas were leads are equally good looking and hot😭😭 it is on you only 😭😭 i dont want c/k dramas ..
That's exactly my point. The hero's life was miserable right from the beginning. Things just kept getting worse for him.
And in the end, they didn't even give him a happy ending. They went with an open ending where his chances of survival barely seem to exist. 
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
I dont know what you will do palak..because of you im stuck in arafta slump..find me some dramas were leads are equally good looking and hot😭😭 it is on you only 😭😭 i dont want c/k dramas ..
Start Doluney,i have recommended that one
But our Taste dont match.
I am not liking anything, lately so I don't have new recommendation.
Try,Lucifer 1-3 seasons were great.
Love the way he say DETECTIVE!
Originally posted by: SalluTheUllu
Start Doluney,i have recommended that one
But our Taste dont match.
I am not liking anything, lately so I don't have new recommendation.
Try,Lucifer 1-3 seasons were great.
Love the way he say DETECTIVE!
Doluney ML good,FL not good 😑
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
I dont know what you will do palak..because of you im stuck in arafta slump..find me some dramas were leads are equally good looking and hot😭😭 it is on you only 😭😭 i dont want c/k dramas ..
Hehhe this is a Asian forum
I loved her,that ocean water blue color dress is still my favorite
Loved her styling 
Guys stick to asian shows hehe, otherwise Kadyn will get upset ;)
You want me to get scoldings from her right ? 
@leprechaun sry yaar
A new home, but the chaos remains. 🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching! New year, new thread✌🏼
385