Goodbye Vanshaj forum- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

90

Views

8.5k

Users

24

Likes

166

Frequent Posters

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#81

maybe again posting something , so that the forum stays , hahaha , a bit nostalgic today ngl smiley36

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#82

Originally posted by: Spandan24

maybe again posting something , so that the forum stays , hahaha , a bit nostalgic today ngl smiley36

unable to tag Pete
MoonKS thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#83

Originally posted by: Spandan24

maybe again posting something , so that the forum stays , hahaha , a bit nostalgic today ngl smiley36

Hello bro, How are yousmiley31
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#84

the funny thing is I come here after months , feel nostalgic and post something tagging everyone smiley37

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#85

Originally posted by: MoonKS

Hello bro, How are yousmiley31

Doing good , how are youuuu ? missing the chats we used to have ngl di smiley27

MoonKS thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#86

Originally posted by: Spandan24

the funny thing is I come here after months , feel nostalgic and post something tagging everyone smiley37

Where were you so busy??
MoonKS thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#87

Originally posted by: Spandan24

Doing good , how are youuuu ? missing the chats we used to have ngl di smiley27

I am good brosmiley31

AB koi serial hi nhi dekh rhe hum sath mein

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#88

Originally posted by: MoonKS

I am good brosmiley31

AB koi serial hi nhi dekh rhe hum sath mein

I have left itv smiley37, vanshaj gave me enough trauma , I can;'t take itv anymore smiley37
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#89

Originally posted by: MoonKS

Where were you so busy??

the thing is I am quite busy in studies , I mean in school there were many subjects ( also those which I didn't;t like ) so I wasn't;t very interested in studies , but in college i am gaining that interest back , and honestly college is hectic , so yeah...

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#90

I came and already have started spamming smiley37

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".