maybe again posting something , so that the forum stays , hahaha , a bit nostalgic today ngl 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
maybe again posting something , so that the forum stays , hahaha , a bit nostalgic today ngl 
unable to tag PeteOriginally posted by: Spandan24
maybe again posting something , so that the forum stays , hahaha , a bit nostalgic today ngl
Hello bro, How are youOriginally posted by: Spandan24
maybe again posting something , so that the forum stays , hahaha , a bit nostalgic today ngl

the funny thing is I come here after months , feel nostalgic and post something tagging everyone 
Doing good , how are youuuu ? missing the chats we used to have ngl diHello bro, How are you

Where were you so busy??Originally posted by: Spandan24
the funny thing is I come here after months , feel nostalgic and post something tagging everyone
I am good broOriginally posted by: Spandan24
Doing good , how are youuuu ? missing the chats we used to have ngl di

AB koi serial hi nhi dekh rhe hum sath mein
I have left itv
, vanshaj gave me enough trauma , I can;'t take itv anymore 
the thing is I am quite busy in studies , I mean in school there were many subjects ( also those which I didn't;t like ) so I wasn't;t very interested in studies , but in college i am gaining that interest back , and honestly college is hectic , so yeah...Where were you so busy??
I came and already have started spamming 