Waisey it’s still looking like the Top 5 will be
Qazi, Mahhi, Yung, Gullu and Uditi or Kanika.
I don’t mind Kanika over Uditji but my ulta panauti tells me I’ll have to suffer her all the way up till finale day 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Waisey it’s still looking like the Top 5 will be
Qazi, Mahhi, Yung, Gullu and Uditi or Kanika.
I don’t mind Kanika over Uditji but my ulta panauti tells me I’ll have to suffer her all the way up till finale day 

Arishfa was SO flipping annoying in the episode. What kind of ullu does an I told you so when a friend is getting samjhaooed. Such an immature brat 
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Arishfa was SO flipping annoying in the episode. What kind of ullu does an I told you so when a friend is getting samjhaooed. Such an immature brat
She was but I was far more irked with Uditi and Aman clapping like idiots when Qazi was told off. Friends nahi, snakes. 
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Waisey it’s still looking like the Top 5 will be
Qazi, Mahhi, Yung, Gullu and Uditi or Kanika.
I don’t mind Kanika over Uditji but my ulta panauti tells me I’ll have to suffer her all the way up till finale day
I think It would be Amra instead of Uditi/Kanika
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
I mean this is true cos she should’ve left Aasif standing instead of Yung in the captain contender task.
I want Aman or Love to go
Leave them with one lifeline during the week 😂
Other than Qazi, I love the noms
I don’t mind Mahhi or Kan but they won’t be leaving yet anyways lol.
Yung has a way bigger votebank than Asif so no brainer for love to support him over Asif 😂
And yeh strategy itni jaldi kaam bhi aagaeyi so now yung and scout fans r voting to save her 😂
Bb ko ye 2 lifeline hatta deni chaiye ....ye format hi hatta de acha rahega iss season ke liye......na koi WKV pe thriller rehta eviction.... contestants bhi mast pade hue hai sloth ke jaise.....iss maary kom ko nikalo ab....
I wish this could be true 
Originally posted by: Funkykanu
Bb ko ye 2 lifeline hatta deni chaiye ....ye format hi hatta de acha rahega iss season ke liye......na koi WKV pe thriller rehta eviction.... contestants bhi mast pade hue hai sloth ke jaise.....iss maary kom ko nikalo ab....
Yeah fr, BB should just order captain Uditji to turn all the pics around - everyone has 1 lifeline remaining 
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
898