Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Hey everyone! 🍓🥣
I am absolutely obsessed with breakfast smoothie bowls lately. They are the perfect way to pack a massive punch of nutrients right at the start of the day and let's be honest, they look like a work of art!
My current go-to base is a thick blend of frozen mixed berries, half a banana for creaminess, spinach (you can't taste it, promise!) and a splash of almond milk.
The best part is definitely the toppings. I love adding a handful of crunchy granola, a sprinkle of chia seeds and a drizzle of peanut butter.

What are your favorite base combinations or must-have toppings? Looking for some fresh inspiration!
Hey everyone! 🍓🥣
I am absolutely obsessed with breakfast smoothie bowls lately. They are the perfect way to pack a massive punch of nutrients right at the start of the day and let's be honest, they look like a work of art!
My current go-to base is a thick blend of frozen mixed berries, half a banana for creaminess, spinach (you can't taste it, promise!) and a splash of almond milk.
The best part is definitely the toppings. I love adding a handful of crunchy granola, a sprinkle of chia seeds and a drizzle of peanut butter.

What are your favorite base combinations or must-have toppings? Looking for some fresh inspiration!