21 years of Kya Kool Hain Hum

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

446

Users

3

Likes

3

Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
#2

I had fan, great entertainment,

Inspector Urmila Matondkar smiley27smiley27smiley27 and Neha Dhupia was wow!smiley27smiley27


Miss those days! were I used to go to Cinema every week as well buying DVD every weekend

Edited by forza - 4 months ago
Elvis12 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago
#3

Originally posted by: forza

I had fan, great entertainment,

Inspector Urmila Matondkar smiley27smiley27smiley27 and Neha Dhupia was wow!smiley27smiley27


Miss those days! were I used to go to Cinema every week as well buying DVD every weekend

Good old days!

laibakhan991 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
#4
Those episodes were such a rollercoaster for Shivika fans. The chemistry was honestly off the charts, but the constant drama surrounding their identity and personal secrets made it hard to keep track of what was actually happening sometimes. I feel like I have had a similar experience trying to get my sso id log in at sso-id.net sorted out lately, where every single step feels like a new hurdle that keeps you from getting to the actual point. Do you think they handled the secret-keeping trope well, or did it drag on for too long? It felt like they could have resolved the tension way earlier if they just had one honest conversation instead of avoiding each other for three episodes straight.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 19 days ago

https://youtu.be/qTxpIeyo-_g?si=RXf6vhEn-ZkahIzD Release date:10 Sept 2010 Verdict:Blockbuster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTxpIeyo-_g
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 20 days ago

https://youtu.be/lsMCNDtgGhE?si=fl89937fhRSvT6Ob Release date :9th September 2005 Verdict:Super Hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsMCNDtgGhE
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 21 days ago

https://youtu.be/Lrkdg5JVG8M?si=qrxfXlQ1fs6nRKTK https://youtu.be/sIJwQiLtW5g?si=MgPksRCq4HzE6urw Release date :8th Sept 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrkdg5JVG8M
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 23 days ago

https://youtu.be/H8AAs6APJkw?si=P5i7q4BAbV-rfOOX Release date : 6th September 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8AAs6APJkw
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/?img_index=2 igsh=aTV5dmllbXozOWd0

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".