And here I am complaining of them using old clips of TuHir for their wedding promo. May be I should stop complaining seeing what they are doing in naagin 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And here I am complaining of them using old clips of TuHir for their wedding promo. May be I should stop complaining seeing what they are doing in naagin 😭
my cousins r sharing this and having a laugh too
good for priyanka and kanika they got viral
namik should have been there too
sometimes i feel ekta team do these stuff like casting 50 yr old for 20 yr old and then these vfx mess up purposely to generate more social media buzz and publicity 
I know she must have just hired a PR for Kyunki as all the viral posts don’t seem organic at all. She wants to increase Kyunki’s trpsOriginally posted by: JustRandomGirl
my cousins r sharing this and having a laugh too
good for priyanka and kanika they got viral
namik should have been there too
sometimes i feel ekta team do these stuff like casting 50 yr old for 20 yr old and then these vfx mess up purposely to generate more social media buzz and publicity
She’s getting called a witch 😭https://x.com/chandrakan13/status/2051019491916533835
m a muslim and not an indian but agree india is better in these kind of things. at least more people understand why underage marriage is problematic.
Indian govt is trying to increase girls marriage of age to 21. The bill has been notified. With utmost respect to respective religion and countries I am saying that demand to decrease the marriage age of girls is mostly seen in Muslim majority countries. India isn't as advanced as western countries but atleast it tries to uplift women where constitutionally it is possible.
Bro wtf why r they calling Kannu her side chick?! I get they r mad cause she is getting lots of screentime, but wat’s this accusation?!Originally posted by: The_Best
I know she must have just hired a PR for Kyunki as all the viral posts don’t seem organic at all. She wants to increase Kyunki’s trps
She’s getting called a witch 😭https://x.com/chandrakan13/status/2051019491916533835

This might be mean but I couldnt stop laughing after seeing this caption 

Aur yeh Baseer har jagah kaise ghus jata hai! Whatever shows I come across iss baande ka naam somehow surfaces! I watch BB thats one thing. And in Kyunki out of all, he was one of them considered for Rio 

Also offscreen drama happened between Parth and his co-star, but Parth se pehle Baseer unfollowed his co-star and her BF 

Ekta bhi maaze le rahe hai

@GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TuDhadkanMainDil 0.6 #Ishaani 0.8 (7:30pm) #KabhiNeemNeemKabhiShehedShehed 1.2...
I
Welcome to Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2's Chat Club #2 Feel free to discuss anything anything related or unrelated to the show. Please...
454