Floppy Parag will come to bat & get out on 1st ball
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Floppy Parag will come to bat & get out on 1st ball
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
Dhoop mein saara din khade rehne de kuch nahin hoga agar body mein vitamin D absorption capability nahin hai to. Indians always have vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency
True
But Vit D ka supplement works wonders and pretty fast.
I remember I had 11 or something as Vit D.
Then started taking 1 per week for 2-3 months and it got normal.
Now I eat it once a month.
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
Dhoop mein saara din khade rehne de kuch nahin hoga agar body mein vitamin D absorption capability nahin hai to. Indians always have vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency
Me having B12 deficiency 
Punjab will win by how many runs
Hahaha. That's how children usually are bro.Originally posted by: shaitaan_billi
Damn woahhh
that's amazingggg...I was just notorious for creating havoc when I was little
I was a very talkative child and my parents were so done with me yapping all the time...
Yeah. I feel soo guilty 😔
Wicket lo plsss 
Harpreet Brar after a long time
Jab khudka ghar hoga, I will put a fan in washroom for sure 
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...
33