🏏IPL 2026: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals, 40th Match Mullanpur🏏- Page 45

Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

755

Views

15.7k

Users

27

Likes

996

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

MI, LSG & KKR has worst lineup

Edited by Redflag - 5 months ago
PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 5 months ago

Nobody laughed at Pat

Rather, people were insulting and degrading Modi that he didn't shook hands and congratulate him.

But that was not true, he did shook hands and left quickly to not hogg their fame.

Also, the earlier Australian team has literally snatched trophy from Sharad Pawar and pushed him when they won the CT 2006.


What Pat did was really sweet of him, but no one laughed at him here. There was no reason to, everyone was grieving at that time. He literally won, had trophy, there was nothing to laugh about.

PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

Vaibhav with my points today

Pepsi Commercial Oops GIF

I put him for 6s

But that Stonis hit 1 extra smiley18

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MoonKS

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXpFNMMD7Kc/


He is a good kid, before this saw a video of kohli ignoring a kid, do not know if it was intentionally or not as he had his earplugs on

I would like to believe it might not have been intentional because I have seen him signing autographs but yeah Sooryavanshi is a good kid. Sometimes fame gets to your head and you forget your roots. I hope he stays this way. smiley27

Posted: 5 months ago

Ugh Vaibhav ek 6s marke out hota

Posted: 5 months ago

RR need 125 runs in 69 balls to win

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Nathan Lyon

Ellyse Perry

Alana King

Oh okay thanks.
shaitaan_billi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Behen mere observation ki ek bohot hi fascinating story hai, jo mujhe as an adult bhi bohot hi flabbergast karti hai ki koi itna chota bachha itna kaise observe kar sakta hai, and trust me aaj bhi agar koi baccha ye harkat kar de toh main hairaan hi hongi, what I did as a toddler.

So my mother tells that I might be around under 2 years of age when this incident happened. So we lived in a semi joint family and the newspaper was shared between both the families. So whenever my father woke up in the morning, I would go and give him that day's newspaper. Now since it was shared, sometimes my uncle or aunty or my mother would read it and keep it in the pile of the other newspapers that would be kept in one place and sometimes they were mixed too, like yesterday's newspaper, today's newspaper and a few older newspapers would all be mixed, but I always found the present day's newspaper and give it to my father.

One day my father asked my mother that how does she know that this is today's newspaper and always brings the correct one, when she doesn't even know how to read? My mother was also intrigued by this question and decided to find it out and she deliberately mixed the newspapers and asked me to give that day's newspaper to my father. She hid in a corner to see me find it. Guess what she saw?

I sat down smelling each newspaper. The one that had the strongest smell of ink, I gave that newspaper to my father and that's how I always brought the correct one.

Now, how do you expect an almost 2 years old child to differentiate that, other than exceptional observation skills. And I really can't help but be surprised about being that sort of a child.

Damn woahhh smiley3 that's amazingggg...I was just notorious for creating havoc when I was little smiley36

Posted: 5 months ago

Jaiswal is taking away my 4 s points 😔

Edited by Rosyme - 5 months ago
Posted: 5 months ago

Bye bye points

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 6 months ago

RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 4 months ago

🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".