I wish I could slap those people who are actually 20+ years elder to me... But sigh!!! Maryada....

Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wish I could slap those people who are actually 20+ years elder to me... But sigh!!! Maryada....

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Though Dudh ka jala chhachh ko bhi phoonk phoonk kar peeta hai, I shouldn't be guessing anything around you at all.
But my guess is that you are from India...
Kahan se, wo aap batayenge...
India (west)
..
Rajasthan?
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Rajasthan?
Khamma Ghanni
Where from Rajasthan?
And no I dunn wanna guess...
Pink city
Wow bro!!!

CG but ancestors from Rajasthan but I haven’t lived in India since last 20 yearsOriginally posted by: Aazeen02
Bingo!!! Where are you from in India?
So none of your family is here? You don't visit here as well?Originally posted by: SoniRita
CG but ancestors from Rajasthan but I haven’t lived in India since last 20 years
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: MI vs RCB, 20th Match, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 12/04/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 Wounded by Sooryavanshi, MI and RCB look to bounce...
Match 2 Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians at Wankhede, Mumbai on 29/3/26 Five-time champions Mumbai Indians will look to begin their IPL...
33