Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I was thinking about you ever since this thread was made and I commented on it... You see Sallu, Lallu, Ullu... All about your username...
Name itself is a Tabahi
Some comments,Ghar mein ana jana chalta raha hoga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I was thinking about you ever since this thread was made and I commented on it... You see Sallu, Lallu, Ullu... All about your username...
Name itself is a Tabahi
Some comments,Ghar mein ana jana chalta raha hoga
Originally posted by: SalluTheUllu
Name itself is a Tabahi
Some comments,Ghar mein ana jana chalta raha hoga
Who is your fav. actor?
Originally posted by: Bagarh.Billa
Who is your fav. actor?
Sameer
Who Sameer? Sameer Rafilini? From Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam?

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Who Sameer? Sameer Rafilini? From Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam?
No,the one who is asking 
TV Actor?
Who told you I am Sameer?
First you tell me your name Sallu Ullu...

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
First you tell me your name Sallu Ullu...
His name is VadhuSur.
You are getting old mate...dementia 
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4