They should make him more bold and intimidating like the first season. Due to the way the season is going seems like it will be changed a little
Page
of
1They should make him more bold and intimidating like the first season. Due to the way the season is going seems like it will be changed a little
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I think he would be a grey character
He looks so much younger literally knocked 15 years by this look. I hope they keep this look The previous look he looks like an old man
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXVk31KE72X/?igsh=amQ4N3AwbGcxaTA3
Is this time line do we have Nandini with Ansh child will his track re open
Hopefully she is like S1 and not very toned down due to this generation
I cannot believe my wish came true https://x.com/gossipstv/status/2046605837242974224?s=46
2