Junaid Khan's upcoming movie, Ek Din seems to be a magic realism romance. What do you guys think?
Page
of
1Junaid Khan's upcoming movie, Ek Din seems to be a magic realism romance. What do you guys think?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
magic realism meaning? it has something to do with magic?
Originally posted by: iamrebelheart
magic realism meaning? it has something to do with magic?
It's the name of a genre. It mixes supernatural or magical elements with a realistic setting.
Originally posted by: TGZ5P2V2YXUHR6YU
It’s a remake of thai film 😂 this movie will fail like aamir khan’s previous movie from this year. His son will fail harder than his father, the age of remake is over 💩
I like Junaid. He is a good actor. The trailer looks nice. But Bollywood really needs to think about creativity. The filmmakers should get out of formula movies and remakes.
Originally posted by: 6CDVN3CULUHTJWSS
It's the name of a genre. It mixes supernatural or magical elements with a realistic setting.
oh didn't know. it looks interesting. but don't think it will work that well at BO. maybe a potential to be a cult classic like Sanam teri kasam.
Originally posted by: iamrebelheart
oh didn't know. it looks interesting. but don't think it will work that well at BO. maybe a potential to be a cult classic like Sanam teri kasam.
I think it might be better than Sanam Teri Kasam. I didn't like Sanam Teri Kasam that much. By the way, I heard Ek Din is a remake of a Thai movie.
Originally posted by: M77EFM3CJQ2OM5TK
I think it might be better than Sanam Teri Kasam. I didn't like Sanam Teri Kasam that much. By the way, I heard Ek Din is a remake of a Thai movie.
ek din gives me Jane tu ya jane na kind of vibe.I didn't like Sanam teri kasam either. but most people loved it despite it being a flop.
I love Sanam Teri Karan. Even now I watch it sometimes.
https://tmv.in/article/sai-pallavis-flop-film-ek-din-finally-lands-on-ott-with-two-unexpected-twists-date=2026-07-16
https://x.com/i/status/2049048153689833560
https://youtu.be/USAiVPCPvPw?si=Lotj8Cg2buOc_KmI
https://x.com/i/status/2046763417508204740
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW3FzpQiie3/?igsh=MXA1N2M4aGtjazgzdQ==
1