Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I woke up to the news. RIP legend. ๐She is my favorite singer of all time.โค๏ธ
People has already posted some of my favorite songs one of my personal favorites is
I slept to the news that she was in hospital after cardiac arrest. Somewhere I must have known because all night I kept waking up after my brain would begin humming a song of hers. It's weird how you just know, but have to see/read it to accept it.
Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko...
Duniya ne humko diya kya?
Duniya se humne liya kya?
Hum sab ki parwah kare kyu?
Sab ne hamaara kiya kya?
https://youtu.be/bhf4hvcZNCE?si=27wJg1ouplrdYxQf
https://x.com/i/status/2044640615393284202
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/legendary-singer-asha-bhosle-dies-at-mumbai-hospital-2895028-2026-04-12...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DUK3IpxEoBY/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXEuektjdUm/ An this was ABC this morning https://x.com/GMA/status/2043676249936314418?s=20
1