Good morning!
Was better last night with fever back to normal but again midnight n morning fever is high, feeling very weak.
Have a good day everyone, be happy always โค๏ธ
Good Morning Vibha
Have A Good Rest And Take Medication

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning!
Was better last night with fever back to normal but again midnight n morning fever is high, feeling very weak.
Have a good day everyone, be happy always โค๏ธ
Good Morning Vibha
Have A Good Rest And Take Medication

Good evening Nicita, have a nice weekend.
For the coming 2 days, I'll be busy, but I will be here to greet you all.

I hope Vibha is recovering well and feeling fine.
Get well soon Vibha. Take care and I know you are in the care of good doctors.

Good morning rainbow friends. Have a nice dayโค๏ธ
Good morning, have now shifted from ICU to my own personal room in better, my parameters are improving, will be in hospital till Tuesday I guess. Will come online later after some days as in hospital phone is not allowed, now just cheating. Bye, have a good day, be blessed always โค๏ธ
Thank you Vibha for coming to CC to inform us. Take rest and get well soon.โค๏ธ
Good morning rainbow friends. Have a nice week ahead.
I hope our Vibha is recovering well and taking proper rest. Get well soon Vibha.

Good evening Nicita. Have a nice day.

Good morning!
Have a good day everyone, be happy always โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Good evening Nicita, have a nice weekend.
![]()
For the coming 2 days, I'll be busy, but I will be here to greet you all.
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
To the Appreciation Thread of most talented,, beautiful,lovely, humble,down to earth Actress of Tellywood our Diva Reena kapoor So lets start...
616