Last 2 days left to submit your entries. Please do submit your entries by the deadline, March 31.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Last 2 days left to submit your entries. Please do submit your entries by the deadline, March 31.
To remind you all who haven't yet submitted their entries, today is the last day for submission. Thank you.
Deadline is over for submission. Thank you everyone whoever participated. Voting thread will be posted soon.
I just want to point out that some entries look pics taken from ai. Was that allowed?
Thanks for pointing that out. However, as we did not explicitly restrict the use of AI-generated images in the contest rules, so technically it falls under the allowed space for this round. Since that wasn’t mentioned beforehand, we can’t fairly disqualify or question entries on that basis now. As long as the participant has created and submitted the final graphic as their own original entry within the given rules, it will be considered valid for this contest.Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
I just want to point out that some entries look pics taken from ai. Was that allowed?
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Thanks for pointing that out. However, as we did not explicitly restrict the use of AI-generated images in the contest rules, so technically it falls under the allowed space for this round. Since that wasn’t mentioned beforehand, we can’t fairly disqualify or question entries on that basis now. As long as the participant has created and submitted the final graphic as their own original entry within the given rules, it will be considered valid for this contest.
This is hella unfair and should have been pointed out previously
Ai generated pics are first of all unethical. If you can't find and edit pics already posted out there... Can't even comprehend. And those edits have natural upper hand.
I am not going to vote for the entries.
I completely understand your point and honestly, your concern is valid. AI usage is a sensitive topic, and I agree that for it's restriction, I must clearly mention that in the rules section right from the beginning. Since I hadn't done that, it wouldn’t be fair to raise objections against specific entries after submissions are already in now.Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
This is hella unfair and should have been pointed out previously
Ai generated pics are first of all unethical. If you can't find and edit pics already posted out there... Can't even comprehend. And those edits have natural upper hand.
I am not going to vote for the entries.
But, I’d really request you to please have a little trust in me, in the judging process and in the deserving and talented judges who will evaluate your entries in the best possible manner, and voters as well. Judges & voters will still look at the overall creativity, effort, execution and how well the entry fits the theme and not just the source material used.
Your feedback is absolutely noted, and I do agree this is something that should be addressed more clearly in future contests so there’s no confusion or unfairness from the start. But for this particular contest, since it wasn’t restricted beforehand, we have to stay fair to everyone by judging based on the rules that were actually posted.
Hi QD, when will the results be declared ?
Hi Vera, results will be announced soon. Still waiting for another's judge's marks. As soon as I get them, I will announce the results.Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hi QD, when will the results be declared ?
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Hi Vera, results will be announced soon. Still waiting for another's judge's marks. As soon as I get them, I will announce the results.
Ok then, thank you!
Hello everyone, Welcome to the winner announcement thread of our International Women’s Day × Holi themed graphic challenge titled, ' 'She' in...
Hello everyone, Welcome to the voting round of our International Women’s Day × Holi themed graphic challenge titled, ' 'She' in Every Shade !...
8