Thank you for bringing this to my attention we are looking into it.
(edited)

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you for bringing this to my attention we are looking into it.
(edited)

Can you please check if it's working fine now? Or still getting errors?
If your message was for me it’s still not workingCan you please check if it's working fine now? Or still getting errors?
Can you please check if it's working fine now? Or still getting errors?
No is still not working not able to react on like or any reaction button and even I am not able to tag you
Ya still it's not working IF is down and facing many problems hope it resolved soon
It is still not working for meCan you please check if it's working fine now? Or still getting errors?
Originally posted by: Minionite
Vijay and Paresh, reactions are down. Edit Topic is down. Reports page is down. Quick reply is down. Embedding links is down. Posting external images button is down.
I am facing all the above issues since past 3 days in IF.. especially reactions, embedding links & posting external images..
I am using iPhone.. Safari browser..
Please help..
Absolutely
Ditto Here ! ! !
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
I am facing all the above issues since past 3 days in IF.. especially reactions, embedding links & posting external images..
I am using iPhone.. Safari browser..
Please help..
Hi, I am not able to perform the below functions.
1. Edit my post topic.
2. No emojis seen. Format tool bar is not visible.
3. Unable to like a post.
4. Unable to tag anyone.
5. And a few other things.
Please help.
And wonder why only some people are facing this issue?
Thank you.