Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is this site down as there are too many issues?
It deters me from coming here and I regret reactivating my account.
same for me
Originally posted by: NeeruNature
Why like button is working properly for me is anyway face this issue too
yes same
Originally posted by: The_Best
Why can’t we react on posts??

Vijay and Paresh, reactions are down. Edit Topic is down. Reports page is down. Quick reply is down. Embedding links is down. Posting external images button is down.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention we are looking into it.
(edited)
Originally posted by: priya185
I am not able to edit topic titles anymore
We are looking into it.
Is it returning any error?
No error just nothing happens when I click on it, the text just gets underlined
When I try to open it in a new tab, it says: about:blank#blocked