rutu for 4sOriginally posted by: SoniRita
ya i picked rutu too who gave dokha
He's always safe option for 4s bt 
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
rutu for 4sOriginally posted by: SoniRita
ya i picked rutu too who gave dokha
He's always safe option for 4s bt 
waah waah very good. u will win big maybe
Originally posted by: whitedeer
Whenever I see CSK playing like this...I think they are rage baiting us in purpose
All the people were saying csk was losing due to Ms aaj toh wha bhi nahin hain fir kisse blame Karen ab...
Knew that ya toh win ya learn hona hi tha
So not even following anything related to now
Board pe kuch runs ho tab yeh sab kaam aata hai
i chose captain of RR for 4s
he wont even get to bat i guessJaisu tera khoon nai kholta
No captaincy, no place in T20 WC
Originally posted by: Neerasi29
Aww...I can understand your disappointment..it's so hard to watch Jaddu taking a catch and cheering against CSK .it doens't seem like CSK anymore..I can't watch Jaddu playing against CSK ..it's hard
Right?
I have been watching IPL for many years and jaddu has been a constant...this sudden change is hard to see
Originally posted by: SoniRita
waah waah very good. u will win big maybe
I thought both team have big hitters so I picked 200+
I picked RR for both win nd toss
Jaddu for wick
Jaiswal for Run
Suryavanshi for 6s
Rutu for 4
Sanju for mom
Nahi, uske liye normal prayer kaafi hai yeh sab time ke liye hi kaala jaadu hota hai๐โโ๏ธ
Jaiswal ka wk lo henry 
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: RR vs Mumbai Indians, 13th Match,Guwahati 🏏 Rajasthan Royals have won two games in a row to kickstart their IPL 2026 campaign - a...
33