I am neutral about CSK & RR
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am neutral about CSK & RR
He plays for India and not CSK 
no plz I didn't pick himOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Jaddu ek-do wkt aur plz
mene pick kiya haino plz I didn't pick him

Aree sense hona chhaiye na . Toh sensibly khel layenge.
Ye SA W V ENG W
Women CWC 2025 Group stage match ki tarah kyu repeat ho raha hai
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am neutral about CSK & RR
Because ur supporting srh na ๐คฃ
Mike hussey is like ab mein kya bolun..hass bhi nahi saktha
M.Hussey
Kartik out ๐ ๐
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: RR vs Mumbai Indians, 13th Match,Guwahati 🏏 Rajasthan Royals have won two games in a row to kickstart their IPL 2026 campaign - a...
33