Guys ye dekho 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys ye dekho 

Seriously.. I miss this type of roasting in this season.. how much they hype this 2rs FL in s4 re.. she doesn’t leave a chance or opportunity to shut her mouth.. tragically no one is there to roast her.. They have made Ru also her Bhakt before she shifted to Japan.Originally posted by: Firefly_shines
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWY-5FgE1LZ/
Aaru baby roasting kaandmata
. I wish esa scene Navri and Ru ke bich bhi hota
Story me tho usko roast koyi karta nahi...... Offline hi sahi batho ka roast milta hai.......
I just hope isko show me bhi aisa koi roast kare