Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Pranali indeed is looking gorgeous and relax. I know nothing about the Nepali tradition whatever she's celebrating she looks happy
I don’t think it’s a celebration ,it’s just a photoshoot and a reel
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Pranali indeed is looking gorgeous and relax. I know nothing about the Nepali tradition whatever she's celebrating she looks happy
I don’t think it’s a celebration ,it’s just a photoshoot and a reel
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Pranali indeed is looking gorgeous and relax. I know nothing about the Nepali tradition whatever she's celebrating she looks happy
I think she is celebrating Gudi padva.
Hi Shreya Is A New Show??
Hi Shreya
Oh This Is Mahabharat Ok It Is
Too Bad I Can't Watch It...
Thanks For Sharing
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Hi Shreya
Oh This Is Mahabharat Ok It Is
Too Bad I Can't Watch It...
Thanks For Sharing
I saw this on Instagram.
I will most likely not watch it either lol.
Unless It’s has Sujay Reu which is not gonna happen lol
Friends any books you would recommend for me for reading?
So true yaar!
Shreenathji
Shivansh Randhawa
Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20
Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....
2