Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Itne mein hi mood kharab hogaya. Bts pics dekhe kya haal hoga behenOriginally posted by: A_Star39
behen pls mood kharab matt kijiye
. Bar barke Abheekmaan romance milne wala hai
I thought you low-key loved (trolling) them

.
.
Originally posted by: Firefly_shines
https://x.com/typicallythere/status/2035736205422371101
And the lust story begins for the nth time
!! Sasta vanga se aur koi umeed nahi thi
Yehi ummed thi mujhe.....
I just hope Meher see all this kills them once & for all.....
So that we could watch show happy 😁
Me too.... Missing Ru
, but happy that she is far far away from that lusty kappal🤢
it’s probably a dream seq. But I’m curious to know whose dream it is? After literally getting thrown out twice if Navri’s dreaming about her abuser, use badi doormat nahi hai duniya meinOriginally posted by: sammmmmyyyyyy
Yehi ummed thi mujhe.....
I just hope Meher see all this kills them once & for all.....
So that we could watch show happy 😁