Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
It was actually 12 , I removed one of the movies cause there was no way anyone would have found it
For time pass send me as I m bored.
That's not counted
I want to see if my jasoosi works or not
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
It was actually 12 , I removed one of the movies cause there was no way anyone would have found it
For time pass send me as I m bored.
That's not counted
I want to see if my jasoosi works or not
Originally posted by: chatterbox
For time pass send me as I m bored.
That's not counted
I want to see if my jasoosi works or not
Ok Ok I'll PM it in a few mins
I have got most answers.But match the following is confusing.We have to pick the odd one out also from that lot.It's difficult part of the game.
Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
I have got most answers.But match the following is confusing.We have to pick the odd one out also from that lot.It's difficult part of the game.
It is difficult I used tukka after process of elimination
I put something crazy ๐๐
Originally posted by: chatterbox
It is difficult I used tukka after process of elimination
I put something crazy ๐๐
Yes your answer to that was really crazy , I didn't expect that answer at all
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Yes your answer to that was really crazy , I didn't expect that answer at all
I did not know what to write
So aise hi tukka maar diya
๐๐๐
Originally posted by: chatterbox
I did not know what to write
So aise hi tukka maar diya
๐๐๐
That was one unique guess , came out of nowhere
Ya will wait to see what was exact answer๐๐๐
Yeah only six days to go for deadline....
I have received six messages so far , forty-three more to go....
hello hello
Knock knock
Itni shaanti kyo hai yahan
Saare detective busy ho gaye kya
Ya treasure hunt mein gaye

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
451