🖥 Screen detective game S2 | Unmask the Movie/Show | 🖥 Results P44- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

479

Views

15.1k

Users

58

Likes

858

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

It was actually 12 , I removed one of the movies cause there was no way anyone would have found itsmiley36

For time pass send me as I m bored.

That's not counted

I want to see if my jasoosi works or not

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

For time pass send me as I m bored.

That's not counted

I want to see if my jasoosi works or not

Ok Ok I'll PM it in a few mins

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 7 months ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail Screen Detective 2 Participant Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

I have got most answers.But match the following is confusing.We have to pick the odd one out also from that lot.It's difficult part of the game.

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

I have got most answers.But match the following is confusing.We have to pick the odd one out also from that lot.It's difficult part of the game.

It is difficult I used tukka after process of elimination

I put something crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

It is difficult I used tukka after process of elimination

I put something crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes your answer to that was really crazy , I didn't expect that answer at allsmiley37

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yes your answer to that was really crazy , I didn't expect that answer at allsmiley37

I did not know what to write

So aise hi tukka maar diya

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

I did not know what to write

So aise hi tukka maar diya

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That was one unique guess , came out of nowheresmiley37

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

That was one unique guess , came out of nowheresmiley37

Ya will wait to see what was exact answer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya will wait to see what was exact answer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah only six days to go for deadline....

I have received six messages so far , forty-three more to go....

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

a man in a blue hat is talking to a woman with the words itna sannata kyun hai bhai written on the bottomhello hello

Knock knock

Itni shaanti kyo hai yahan

Saare detective busy ho gaye kya

Ya treasure hunt mein gaye

a woman says i wonder why on a screen

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite ยท 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand โ–ผ
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite ยท 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".