Round 4 scoreboard will be posted by Ship (@FlauntPessimism) as it was conducted and hosted by her.
Games/Contests
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Round 4 scoreboard will be posted by Ship (@FlauntPessimism) as it was conducted and hosted by her.
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Round 4 scoreboard will be posted by Ship (@FlauntPessimism) as it was conducted and hosted by her.
Final scoreboard kab ayega???
I am currently working on that only, as soon as I am done, will announce the final results here.

Here are the correct answers of the last round i.e. Round 5 of Republic Rhythms: Aazadi Quest Season 2, named The Historical Riddles' Lab.




Note : Final leaderboard along with Round 5 scoreboard and winner announcement will be posted on Sunday.
This round was very tough
I could only get Nobel prize one
Hi all Apologies for the delay. Had many guests at home
Here we are with the scores of Round 4..
Once again congratulations mysticheart

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Hi all Apologies for the delay. Had many guests at home
Here we are with the scores of Round 4..
Once again congratulations mysticheart
Thank You
Finally ek round meri score acha hai
Hein? DNP. I thought I sent all answers except the optional round 
Hein? DNP. I thought I sent all answers except the optional round
no you hadn't joined in the slot