Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tryint to Look good for himself maybe? Or maybe trying to live longer for his kids.
Y do v hv to criticize everything.
BTW, I don't like him but as a parent ,I understand trying to live longer for ur kids.
Boney is so 🫤 I fail to understand why and how Sri fell for him.
I can’t stand the whole khandaan apart from Anil Kapoor. (And maybe Jahnvi…I do like her, sorry)
That's a nice mindset, but - imo - seems vasted on Boney... he is one of the most shady people in the Hindi filmindustry and the one person that is closest to him, is he himself...
Their family birthday photo was nice
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Their family birthday photo was nice
Didn't see Kushi, though...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
https://x.com/i/status/2037758331260207427
7