You certainly have a point because of course the smartphone-culture has changed the reception of visuals... however, you completely forgot Covid and its effects on the way to consume movies.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You certainly have a point because of course the smartphone-culture has changed the reception of visuals... however, you completely forgot Covid and its effects on the way to consume movies.
It's because of the rise of fascism and misogyny mixed with late stage capitalism. Economy is doing worse so audience are more picky about the movies they watch in the theater. However they only want to support nationalist and pro masculinity movies. Millennials are also guilty of it not just gen z.
bold: I think so, too, especially with the streaming services available.
bold: The majority of the Indian audience are men 
Bajrangi would be a big hit in every generation or any decade. A goated human drama like Bajrangi can never fail.
I watched Aftersun yesterday, and I think it is one of those rare films that quietly rearranges something inside you. On the surface, nothing...
https://x.com/Ranveertbt/status/2035557301319258578
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
2