Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Coz it's in news now 
" According to Aishwarya .." .
Originally posted by: WormikaGrubby
" According to Aishwarya .." .
Exactly. I would like to know also the 'according to Salman'... he also was a part of the couple, right?
As far as I know, he got insecure about Aish's commitment towards him... I wonder if she really loved him or was 'only' smitten by his position in the filmindustry and h i s love for her and the possibility to get high attention and a firmer hold in the filmindustry through him. To me, it seemed that rather quickly she switched - feelingwise - from Salman to SRK which finally made Salman think at a love affair between both.
@Nishita To fill the pages with essays..
Aishwarya Rai is swear word for me ATP 
I heard when he was with Ash, he went to meet his ex GF in USA.
He's commitment phonic also i think.
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4