Poll
Will a new Ghum season come?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jokes apart, the two most defining shows of Shakti's career was from Colors.
So let's see how this one goes.
Also, Bhavika does really well in emotional scenes. So I'm actually quite excited about how she plays a mute girl until the entire show turns into a crap fest.
Originally posted by: Tanvi_vault
Did anyone watch Dhurandhar? Population of spies increased after this movie 🤣
Aree late reply sorry was busy....nhi yaar dhurandhar nhi dekhi in recent only covered Fire and ash....
Wow!I loved Avatar 3Originally posted by: Ashane25
Aree late reply sorry was busy....nhi yaar dhurandhar nhi dekhi in recent only covered Fire and ash....
Originally posted by: Tanvi_vault
Wow!I loved Avatar 3
Avatar 3 was good but I found end less convincing than first two sequels....maybe because it was predictable....
Waise Happy New Year 🎊....
Happy New Year Ash ji!!!!Originally posted by: Ashane25
Avatar 3 was good but I found end less convincing than first two sequels....maybe because it was predictable....
Waise Happy New Year 🎊....
Mr and Mrs Parshuram is coming so they are cutting off
....you don't used to like it kya???
Originally posted by: Ashane25
Mr and Mrs Parshuram is coming so they are cutting off
....you don't used to like it kya???
I never even watched it.
But anything bad for Ganja PH gives me sadistic pleasure...

Originally posted by: Tanvi_vault
Wow!I loved Avatar 3
I watched Frankenstein recently.
Loved it

Aap logo ne dekha kya?
I have watched 2014 one not Netflix wala.....it was good....
How is this....