Poll
Will a new Ghum season come?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Tanvi_vault
Did anyone watch Dhurandhar? Population of spies increased after this movie 🤣
My friend watched it and got traumatized

So there's no way I'm gonna watch it.
Nothing against the movie of course but I can't watch too much blood and violence.

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSZovxpj5N6/
Imagine this person playing a mute girl
![]()
![]()
Good lesson for her 
All I can imagine is how many retakes they'll be doing shooting

She is lucky, she won’t have any dialogues to memoriseOriginally posted by: Nush_Rat
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSZovxpj5N6/
Imagine this person playing a mute girl
![]()
![]()

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
She is lucky, she won’t have any dialogues to memorise
I am so bored of "Ristha" it is snoozefest when this one will start 
In January I think. I have anyway switched to Colors as their shows are better than crappy Star

Probably January.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
In January I think. I have anyway switched to Colors as their shows are better than crappy Star
I was thinking about Sai and Savi Bada working for the same channel.
