Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #1- Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

75.9k

Users

50

Likes

4k

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Nikvi29

Ekta ka vampire se shape shifting wolf.

Let’s see he is like jeh or not. If he is in this series. I still hate jeh .

Oh Me Too

But Back When I Had Facebook Rithik He Contracted For Creating His Fan Page On Facebook When PKYEK Was Still On Air

It Was A Happy Moment For Me

I Will Never Forget It But He Broke Up With His Girlfriend Asha Negi Afterwards

I Follow Her Account On Twitter

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

She Deserved A Happy Ending In Naagin 7

She Got Her Happy Ending In Her Own Series N6 At Least

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: chaaipani

Why did he push like intentionally 🤯

Yes I too felt the same

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

https://x.com/BlessPri888/status/2007380090913730666

The reason why we watch naagin every seasonsmiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Oh what's this behaviour of Aryaman? 🤔

This reminds me of thissmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wTv4Y5qWTY

Related Topics

Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: Changers · 9 months ago

Finally the day arrived, Naagin is all set to air its first episode tonight! So lets look back to the stuffs so far that has been trolled badly...

Expand ▼
Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 6 months ago

Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #3 Kindly follow all IF Rules.

Expand ▼
Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 3 months ago

Let us discuss what will be the casting and story of naagin 8 My wish Shivangi Joshi( Rajpari Devlekha ) should be a part of season 8 She has...

Expand ▼
Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: Sanasameer20 · 3 months ago

I do not know where to start. I never thought I would write a post about Naagin, but Season 7 has really made me do it. What even is this show...

Expand ▼
Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 8 months ago

Welcome to Naagin 7 Social Media Thread !!! 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".