I knew Amaal and Shehbaaz will go.
So uss side se sirf yeh teen aaye?
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew Amaal and Shehbaaz will go.
So uss side se sirf yeh teen aaye?
Banda came for 10 minutes, stole the show and left :D He didnt meet positive gang, I suppose?
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Only thing missing is farhana's braincells
Subtle criticism is good, but she should stop now. Amaal was the one who said Tanya and Farrhana wouldnt be able to take the loss easily
Aneri also came
How much I loved Anuj-Mukku scenes but uska bhi beda garak kar diya tha.
I saw her in Gaurav ka live too.
Cuteee
Husaain and Gaurav friendship is soo great man, I got to know about it in CMC.
Idk if any of these are shared as I haven't kept tabs on the thread or even this party. Abhi ghar aayi so dekha.
https://x.com/bairaagix/status/1999198069133353341?s=20
https://x.com/not_ur_nemesis/status/1999179197416374357?s=20
She is looking obsessed and delulu of next levelOriginally posted by: born-leader
Subtle criticism is good, but she should stop now. Amaal was the one who said Tanya and Farrhana wouldnt be able to take the loss easily
. She says she is the greatest contestant ever, also in her live she was more focused on negative comments on GK. She didn't even deserve to be in top 2 TBHAmaal is such a chilled out guy. Koi grudges kuch nee rakha usne, very mature of him. Shehbaz bhi same hai. Mast rhta haiOriginally posted by: PunnyPotato
I knew Amaal and Shehbaaz will go.
So uss side se sirf yeh teen aaye?

Finally Ashnoor wore a nice dress.
Also, it was nice of Baseer to post a birthday story, if he was in Mumbai, I am sure woh bhi aata.