Bigg Boss 19 - Daily Discussion Topic - 7th Dec 2025 - Season Finale- Page 435

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

4.9k

Views

190k

Users

97

Likes

12.2k

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Team Gaurav

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Voting trends ka toh pata nhi but jiska finale ka dress trophy sy match karey trophy ussi ki hoti hai

KV ki dress nahi ki thi match
BombayChic thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

Very well written . Loved this post . Each statement is on point .

You have a way with words. Do you write professionally by any chance ? If so would love to read some of ur work.

I exactly said the same about it two pages back.smiley16
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Team Gaurav

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: BombayChic

pranit full talli honey wala haismiley37 lol. Neelams dress is weird. smiley23

I thought the same. Kya gutterchhap dress hai smiley24
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Team Gaurav

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Munna ne tilli laga ke king ne bhi block kar diya. Fair enough I m not salty....

Ye Munna toh hai hi ek number ka tillikhor
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Team Gaurav

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Regarding live video. I trolled baseer because he bragged about his fanbase and views on stories and posts and tried to prove from that how the voting was rigged. That's why I trolled him for that. Bajaj didn't make such a claim so I didn't troll him. Although he was also sour but still. And gaurav's live cannot be compared to that. Gaurav came online only for few minutes. Network problem bhi ho raha tha and it was his birthday still people have to troll him and his fans

Wait, Baseer tried to equate views on his SM with voting? smiley37
RockingSunny thumbnail

Team Gaurav

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Wait, Baseer tried to equate views on his SM with voting? smiley37

Yes after coming out of bb he tried to do that and showed his story views and reels views and said how can his votes be lesssmiley23. Aise hi troll nahi kiya tha isko for live video viewssmiley36

Edited by RockingSunny - 9 months ago
born-leader thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail

Team Amaal

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

ayaan seems more sensible than kunika..... Gaurav will obviously call everyone... And it's better that people who made it obvious that they don't like him did not turn up!!

Atleast sticking to their word outside looks better

Kinda disappointed with those who didnt come. It was a show, move on! Aur Farrhana nay GK ko zyada kaha hai. I dont think GK has said mean things to her. Or am I missing sth here?

Posted: 9 months ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: born-leader

Kinda disappointed with those who didnt come. It was a show, move on! Aur Farrhana nay GK ko zyada kaha hai. I dont think GK has said mean things to her. Or am I missing sth here?

no ..... It's part delulu and part ego at play ... They can't digest that the game play used by gaurav was also on point.... Farhana can't see any other mode of content as acceptable..... She can't digest tht gaurav did not contribute in they way she feels he should have..... Farhana has spoiled her image with all the swearing dictionary.... And yet gaurav, who did not even use the basic normal swear words surpassed her.....

It's all about ego and mindset

RockingSunny thumbnail

Team Gaurav

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: born-leader

Kinda disappointed with those who didnt come. It was a show, move on! Aur Farrhana nay GK ko zyada kaha hai. I dont think GK has said mean things to her. Or am I missing sth here?

Only thing missing is farhana's braincellssmiley23

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".