Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow!!! Congrats Silvy SSTTT completed 900 episodes.
💐
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Wow!!! Congrats Silvy SSTTT completed 900 episodes.
💐
Thanks DB

We Should Talk Somewhere
I watched only one episode of this show.Liked it.My mom doesn't like Lord Shiva's look and the actor playing the role with a beard.She says his face looks tired and sad.
People are liking Ram Yashwardhan in the role.
That's why I haven't watched Mahakali too.Because the actor playing Lord Shiva had a beard.
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
I watched only one episode of this show.Liked it.My mom doesn't like Lord Shiva's look and the actor playing the role with a beard.She says his face looks tired and sad.
People are liking Ram Yashwardhan in the role.
That's why I haven't watched Mahakali too.Because the actor playing Lord Shiva had a beard.
Ok DB
Its Totally Fine
But I Love Ram For Playing Shiva For Two Years