Hey Saheli
U r back for a game.Wohoo!!! Jamke Masti karenge.
Bade din ho gaye aapse milkar
Howz u and ur family?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Saheli
U r back for a game.Wohoo!!! Jamke Masti karenge.
Bade din ho gaye aapse milkar
Howz u and ur family?
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Hey Saheli
U r back for a game.Wohoo!!! Jamke Masti karenge.
Bade din ho gaye aapse milkar
Howz u and ur family?
Yo hi DB ya for some time i m on
All good
This was one round thats why thought let's see
Time pass yaar
Tum kaisi ho
Last game shiri ka beech mein stop ho gaya
So I logged off
Occasionally visit
I'm good yaar.Tumhe dekhkar I'm all charged up.Originally posted by: chatterbox
Yo hi DB ya for some time i m on
All good
This was one round thats why thought let's see
Time pass yaar
Tum kaisi ho
Last game shiri ka beech mein stop ho gaya
So I logged off
Occasionally visit
Oh!!! Acha...I'll participate in Petes game.Originally posted by: DivineBliss
I'm good yaar.Tumhe dekhkar I'm all charged up.
Oh!!! Acha...I'll participate in Petes game.
Pete ka game iske baad hoga
He is busy now
Is game mein he is not playing
Last shiri ka tha woh beech mein stop ho gaya
Sign me up please
Sign me up please💜
Whats the game
anyone wanna join? Sorry if already tagged
Sing me up Mrins!!! 


Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Whats the game
You’ll get the details post sign up. It’s a word related game.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451