Originally posted by: SilverBell
Your Welcome
Iam Waiting For Deal Or No Deal Season 2
And Another Game Something Easy
Shreya take notes

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Your Welcome
Iam Waiting For Deal Or No Deal Season 2
And Another Game Something Easy
Shreya take notes

Originally posted by: Minionite
@ Bold: Oh I used to play. Back in the day when Thug first launched sheep, I played probably 5 or 6 games. But after topping (from the bottom) I threw in the towel and stuck to hosting instead.
Thug: What do you do at the airport while waiting for your flight?
Everyone else: Explore, eat, shopping etc
Shreya: Stand in the queue to board the plane

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Thug: What do you do at the airport while waiting for your flight?
Everyone else: Explore, eat, shopping etc
Shreya: Stand in the queue to board the plane

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451