Indeed 


Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Indeed 


Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Thappad and I missed it
Wait W T H is Ar hitting Abhir and he just let him without fighting back
I hope he doesn't run away this time
I'm getting deja vu of surrogacy time
Originally posted by: A_Star39
girl what
What you have a problem with smack peaches, which already happen 

Originally posted by: A_Star39
I hope he doesn't run away this time
I'm getting deja vu of surrogacy time
Wait what, you mean Ar will run away but why could be the reason now
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Thappad and I missed it
Wait W T H is Ar hitting Abhir and he just let him without fighting back
You miss all epic scenes these days
Watched last 2 episodes

These days I am watching the episodes on Tv as they’re kaleshi.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
These days I am watching the episodes on Tv as they’re kaleshi.
U r contributing to trp

kiara ki baby is so in demand
Abhira,Armaan and Tanya are obsessed.
I hope they dont murder each other for the baby
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k