

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


DDT ki Tanya MittalOriginally posted by: Chingaari
Omu stay strong
I am with you bohat bully karte hain tumhare jaane ke baad sab yahan tumhe
Congratulations all GK fans you all are going to win big tonight 🫶🧿🏆
Get ready for live voting and I can go back to my sleep
chako dosto I genuinely love and respect you all. Dua mein yaad rakhna 💓😇🧿🫶Koi nahi I belong to Mercury planet I bounce back quicker and feel better soon 🤣💓
Live voting mein tagda support karna hamare ghar se bhi India mein GK ko hi karenghe live voting if they will go ahead
Season ke entertainment ke leeye dhanyawaad.
Tumhraa More humey bhee bohot pasand hain aur agar jeet jaata to bhee hum jeet hee maantey
Usko ab stand up comedy show ke leeye sign karlo :)
I suppose he had passed some comments on Malti social media
@munnabhaisahab jeet kaun raha hai ?
He wrote on a reel of Malti's interview
Where she was being asked whether she was Amaal's gf
Shehbaaz out of nowhere wrote
Itne Bure din nhi aaye h Amaal
As if khud uska of bf banna tha joker ko

Munni 
Sowiee, Mein haar baar aapko quote karke Bhaag jaati hoon🙄. Vapas aye taq thread close ho Jaata hai🤣!