Hoping that i may come true 🤞🏻
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hoping that i may come true 🤞🏻
@munna bro acha kiya skip maar ky, inn dono ka sab sy boring tha.
Yeh amaal tanya ka kuch alag hi chalta rehta hai. Something is definitely there.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeh amaal tanya ka kuch alag hi chalta rehta hai. Something is definitely there.
I am back with my song
"Thukra ke Mera pyar
Mera intekam dekhegi "
🔥🔥
Na amaal ny tanya ky liye song banaya aur naa hi tanya hi amaal ko roast kiya
Also only he was clipping after her performance 

Yeh kaafi Farhana jaisi lag rahi hai. Kaise kiya?
I didn’t do anything. Searched for enemy on tenor
Yeh konsey comedian bana liye
Ek amaal py line maar rahi aur dusra farhana py 
Yaar sach bolun Nina ji...,a very personal things I am sharing....I also talk to myself like this, and I am not fake. When I say things to people, I repeat exact those things to myself and rewinding everything. I try to imagine and pretend situations that haven't happened and make a scenario and decode what I should be saying. It's because of my anxiety issues...
I know may be even I will be mocked now...or will be compared to Tanya...But trust me it's a legit issue... anxiety is a legit issue... different people have a way of coping with it....you are lucky if you don't feel this kind of loneliness, under anxiety,stress or after an altercation...but I got what he was doing at this point...
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Yaar sach bolun Nina ji...,a very personal things I am sharing....I also talk to myself like this, and I am not fake. When I say things to people, I repeat exact those things to myself and rewinding everything. I try to imagine and pretend situations that haven't happened and make a scenario and decode what I should be saying. It's because of my anxiety issues...
I know may be even I will be mocked now...or will be compared to Tanya...But trust me it's a legit issue... anxiety is a legit issue... different people have a way of coping with it....you are lucky if you don't feel this kind of loneliness, under anxiety,stress or after an altercation...but I got what he was doing at this point...
Why would you be mocked? No one should mock you for something like this. Yes, different personalities have different experiences and not everyone can relate to them. Isiliye hum logon ke fav bhi different hote hain.