Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Whenever I remember this movie, I'm reminded of the fact that I have seen this movie in the cinema with the weirdest combination ever.
My sister's mother in law had to watch the movie and she had selected a late night show and now she needed someone to accompany her since my sister and brother-in-law had their program set.
So I was kindly asked to accompany her instead. Imagine watching this movie with your sister's mother in law... How weird...
Wow. How did that go ? 😆.
I mean, why ? Lol Why did she want to see it ? Did she think it was some regular baap beta family drama ? Bet the ride home was awkward
I had enough sense to watch this movie just w my dad. He’s very chill about violence or sex scenes.
But I remember I saw Coolie. No.1 remake and I saw on tv w my whole family. An it wasn’t offensive. But they all thought it was stupid and by the time it was over I was alone in the room watching 
Celebrating how this regressive movie is over and I never have to see it again
Some of the songs were good though
A bad movie that deserved to be thrown in a gutter!
tight screenplay and well shot movie. amazing performances. it had slightly over the top violence for our family audience.
It was pro hindu and that is the primary reason behind all the attack the movie has got and is still getting.
tight screenplay and well shot movie. amazing performances. it had slightly over the top violence for our family audience.
It was pro hindu and that is the primary reason behind all the attack the movie has got and is still getting.
What in the movie made it "pro hindu"???
https://youtu.be/c7POv4qiZLM?si=ZZ0Tsb-jshp8uUr6 Release date :23 September 2011
https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=4kUQ0GtTfZQfzX3Q https://youtu.be/rq8ikMZSPDU?si=RyEqSmKwuVpKnyiI Release date :21st September 2001
https://youtu.be/F7jjpnte_Kg?si=AXhHeppAZx9YMz1E https://youtu.be/fZQiI5xGtm8?si=aMckOFSAHCWmkHdW Release date :20th September 2002
https://youtu.be/9C008fKT5VM?si=2rlGkpCWloNtI9wz Release Date :18th September 2009 Verdict:Super Hit
Celebrating 38 years of Salman Khan https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237?s=20
4