The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Main keh rahi hun ke agar kuch hai nahi dikhaane ko toh jaldi khatam kar diya karo.
SP sahab ko bula. Hum akele kyu jhele
vo hardcore tanya boss fan hai@munna maara nahi hai. Lag gaya hai.
Kya din aa gaye hain. Mein Tanu Boss ke against aur tum uski side le rahe ho.
What a downfall for Ashnoor. Tanya brings out the worst in people lol. Ab More ki values kaha gai
Seedha ekta kapoor ke set pe jana hai na ab
but I agree with the tweet rajat and avinash were never evicted or even bashed for violence. Sab convenience hai . I feel amal / malti ko push karna hai and they got a good chance. I think ashnoor had good votes.karma for always lying she got hurtOriginally posted by: infinity101
I am surprised nobody in the house opposed this
Good Ashnoor got evicted not only did she purposely do it in anger she wasn’t even sorry it happened - she deserves an eviction
.
Also the TTF task was so lame I mean….Pranit and Ashnoor being condescending and taunting GK actually only Pranit and GK losing it. Baat wrong bhi entirely nahin hai unki he didn’t take the negative perception on himself but that’s why they’re weak players because why not say it there and then?
Originally posted by: infinity101
I am surprised nobody in the house opposed this
I guess, no one saw that to oppose. And there were no physical marks to make a mudda.